Benefits of ACA Approved Clinical Supervisor Training:
- Specific training and a deeper understanding of Professional Supervision
- Understanding the rights, and responsibilities of both the Supervisee and Supervisor
- Up skilling to better carry out Professional Supervision of your team
- Interactive and practical based training
- This course meets the ACA Supervisor Registration training criteria
- Supervision Text Book and all study materials included in the investment
- 24 OPD Points + 6 hours of Professional Supervision for ACA members.
- This training is approved by the Australian Society of Clinical Hypnotherapists.
- This training is approved by the Australian Hypnotherapists Association.
Suitable For The Following Professionals:
- Experienced counsellors wanting to expand their skills and understanding to provide Professional Counsellor Supervision in their practice
- Counsellors wanting to gain more insight into the responsibilities of both Supervisees and their respective Supervisors
- Mental Health Workers
- Line managers and Counsellors who find themselves providing supervision as part of their role and need to supplement their experience with specific Clinical Supervisor Training
- School Counsellors
- Social Workers who are considering offering Supervision to other professionals
What our graduates have said about the three day ACA Approved Clinical Supervisor Training 2014-2017:
“Great workshop, very valuable information, and I look forward to putting it to practice”.
“Great pace- good learning environment”.
“Very well presented. I was alert and awake wanting more learning, meant I could stay all day, I got a lot out of the course. I learned how to apply strategies and to just be yourself. Excellent Presenter”.
“Excellent course, well presented and structured. Practical role plays were invaluable”.
“The presenter was excellent-confident, knowledgeable, experienced and encouraging. Admin staff were very kind and helpful. I would recommend this course to others.”
“Thank you Carolyn for running such a wonderful course that is very practical. I found this to be one of the best courses I have done, and got a lot out of it.”
“Engaging process for all 3 days”.
“Thank you a very worthwhile experience. Very valuable”.
“Great presenting, enthusiastic, knowledgeable and kept the energy up. Really enjoyed.”
“I believe that the sideways learning, experiential learning was invaluable. With this style of learning the level and experience of people attending is imperative. Thanks for a fun and interactive workshop”.
“Presenter- a delightful experience with good knowledge, sense of humour, and supportive- Excellent information. An experience I would never have missed, very informative, challenging and a good adventure”.
“Worth giving up 3 days A/L and a day off. Learned things of real value from a presenter who has wonderful range of skills and experience”.
“Carolyn excellent presenter-Ray and Carolyn a good source of knowledge and ideas. Carolyn very positive”.
“Thoroughly enjoyed myself. I loved the emphasis on experiential learning. Thank you Thank you”.
“An excellent learning experience. The facilitation was wonderful, presented with humanity, insight, and an enormous depth of clinical experience. I loved the process and the chance to learn from others. Thank you so much”.
“The therapy really came to life once we started working on scenarios and applying it. The presenter was fantastic at respecting the group dynamic-very insightful. Enjoyed it immensely”.
“Well presented, interesting, lots of information delivered in a fun but authentic way”.
Our average rating for:
The Presenter 100% Excellent
Workshop as a valuable experience, overall 99% Excellent
Workshop as a valuable learning experience, overall 99% Excellent
Your Presenter Carolyn Midwood MA Couns.
- 2000-2012: Founder, Past President, and Board Member of the Professional Counsellors Association of WA Inc.
- Counsellor since 1998 and ACA Registered Professional Supervisor since 2003
- Past Trainer and Assessor for Counsellor and Life Coach Training with two Registered Training Organisations
- Presented Training Internationally
- Written and Presented workshops and programs for both professional’s, and the general public
- Providing Clinical Supervision to professionals in private practice and agencies since 2003
- Past Registered Family Dispute Resolution Practitioner 2004-2008
Venue: Suite 5/209 Warwick Road, Duncraig. Click here: Course Application- Supervision Training 2018 complete, sign the application form and return via: P.O. Box 2538, Warwick WA 6024 or scan and Email: email@example.com
Or for more information please contact: Ray on 08 9448 3210