Benefits of Belonging to a Mastermind Group
- In a mastermind group, the agenda belongs to the whole group
- Each person’s participation and commitment is key to the success
- Mastermind partners give feedback, brainstorm new possibilities, and keep you accountability keeping you focused and on track.
- Master Mind groups create a community of supportive colleagues
- You’ll gain insights to improve your business and personal life.
- A mastermind group is like having a objective board of directors, a team, and a peer advisory group, all rolled into one.
Napoleon Hill’s Definition:
The concept of the “mastermind alliance” was formally introduced by Napoleon Hill in his timeless classic, “Think And Grow Rich.”
Napoleon Hill wrote about the mastermind group principle as:
“The coordination of knowledge and effort of two or more people, who work toward a definite purpose, in the spirit of harmony.”
“No two minds ever come together without thereby creating a third, invisible intangible force, which may be likened to a third mind [the master mind].”
We are taking registrations of Interest, and it is expected the group will begin in the first quarter of 2015.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and in subject put Master Mind Group, or call 08 9448 3210 to register your interest.