Because we are all unique individuals, we will experience grief and loss differently. Grief and loss has been seen as a process or cycle that a person will work through. A person will experience and re-experience the different stages as grief does not follow a set pattern.
Have you considered the impact that working in a fly-in fly-out (FIFO) situation can have?
Give some consideration to:
- What the positive and negative elements for FIFO work are; the employee and the person remaining at home.
- Finances, longer working hours, fatigue.
- That it is a new way of life for a lot of people.
- That failing to plan is planning to fail.
The course content covers areas such as:
- Potential issues
- Planning and preparation
- Ground rules
- A better relationship with your partner and family.
- Optimise your career and life style choice.
- Get the most out of your FIFO career.
- Avoid the pitfalls that affect families just like yours.
- Flexible and easy to complete self paced Induction.
- Affordable solution Six Module FIFO Induction Program.
Live your life with confidence!
As well as FIFO Employees and their families, the FIFO Lifestyle Induction Program© (FLIP) can be implemented into the current Induction process by Employers of FIFO workers. Therefore, risk and liability is minimised with regard to family breakdown, suicide, depression, anxiety, and addiction. In addition to increased staff retention, you will be lowering your overall staff costs. These risks are growing, not diminishing.
Enrol in to FIFO online course
Alternatively, the 6 Modules can be completed in a one day group Workshop or individually over 6 sessions.
Please contact us for further details, or for enrolment