If your concern relates to an issue of a different nature, you are encouraged to contact Metro Counselling for assistance. If we are not able to provide the support you require, we will source contact details for an appropriate person or organisation to assist you.
- Relationship counselling
- Counselling and support services for children and teens
- Pre-marriage and marriage counselling
- Grief counselling
- Counselling for addictions including gambling, alcohol, and drugs
- Counselling for anxiety or depression
- Dealing with social phobias or cultural differences
- Counselling for victims and perpetrators of physical or sexual abuse and domestic violence
- HIV and/or health related issues
- Stress and anger management
- Self-esteem and confidence issues
- Life coaching
- Conflict resolution and mediation services (relationship, family and professional)
- Hypnotherapy (for weight issues, smoking, anxiety, emotional issues and pain management)
- EAP Service for provision to businesses and their employees
- Fly-In Fly-Out Relationship counselling
Metro Counselling’s dynamic team will empower you to tackle life’s challenges with strength and confidence.
Established in 2002, Metro Counselling is a specialist counselling and life consultancy service located in Perth, Western Australia. Metro Counselling operates from professional offices located throughout the metro area, North and South of the River and in the CBD. We provide a broad range of counselling services such as marriage counselling, as well as life coaching, mediation and hypnotherapy. We have assisted clients from culturally diverse backgrounds both in Australia and overseas. We support you whether in crisis, conflict or to explore and discuss positive new ways to handle life situations.
Ultimately, our aim is to leave you feeling empowered to achieve more, and ready to tackle new challenges with strength and confidence, no matter what your individual circumstances may be. Our professionally trained and highly experienced team are committed to providing you with a safe and supportive environment in which to undergo this process and operate under strict confidentiality.
We will respond to your request for services immediately and can also offer support via telephone, Skype video conferencing and email. If you are ready to make positive changes in your life, Metro Counselling is waiting to hear from you.