DECLUTTERING AND BECOMING PRODUCTIVE
Clutter can build up in all sorts of shapes and forms and can lead to stress in many facets of life
So today we are sharing with you 5 questions to ask yourself when you are feeling burdened tasks and to do lists. Remember procrastination can subside the tension at a particular moment but never actually solve the issue. Ask yourself these questions and look at your environment to better enable your mind and self for better productivity and well being. Decluttering can lead to many answers…
- Do you TOLERATE excessive household clutter obstructing the flow of your energy or would you PREFER to get rid of any physical clutter that you no longer need by selling, giving or donating them to create space in your house which can then boost your motivation to do something you’ve been putting off?
- Do you TOLERATE those unfinished projects that prevent you from beginning new things which are now more relevant to your life or would you PREFER to take the time to consider if they are even worth finishing, if they have served a purpose, and are they ready to be archived, deleted or put through the shredder?
- Do you TOLERATE chaos or would you PREFER to de-clutter and organise your home or work environment to help you feel ordered?
- Do you TOLERATE that clutter can also lead to procrastination, because when everything is everywhere, we tend to find a distraction to avoid the task. Or would you PREFER being a bit more organised so that your external environment mirrors your internal mind to create a sense of calm to look at what else or how else we could be doing things in our lives that would serve a higher purpose.
- Do you TOLERATE needless stress in your life or would you PREFER to look at what commitments you can reduce, delegate or eliminate especially when what you are doing is to the detriment of your own wellbeing?
We share “TIP TUESDAY” every fortnight so make sure you come back,
If you’d like to book a one on one session please feel free to call us on (08) 9448 3210
And for some daily motivation check out our INSTAGRAM @metrocounsellor